Welcome Guest, we hope you find what you're looking for. Take a few seconds to register for an account and participate in the conversations!
GM W-Body.com
May 29, 2017, 08:29:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact a staff member?  View the STAFF LIST

Home   Help Search Staff List Login Register  

Random member quote: I guess the Lumina is the one and only W-Body Transvestite. Fuck.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author *Topic: Forum Problems/Suggestions Report Thread  (Read 46062 times)
Active members:
ChrisInVT(12) SofaKingWeToddDid(12) WhattheFehl312(4) Jake91(2) manicmechanic(2) WideTrackGP_92(1) DiscoStudd(1) 92 GP(1) Jonpro03yes(1) KissMySS67(1) GDRP333(1)

ALL FORUMS ARE OFF-LIMITS FOR 0-POST USERS
CLICK THE SIGN AND INTRODUCE YOURSELF

SofaKingWeToddDid
Z34 Pwner
Chilli Cheese Burrito Baron

Reputation Power: 108
SofaKingWeToddDid has an aura about them.SofaKingWeToddDid has an aura about them.SofaKingWeToddDid has an aura about them.SofaKingWeToddDid has an aura about them.SofaKingWeToddDid has an aura about them.SofaKingWeToddDid has an aura about them.SofaKingWeToddDid has an aura about them.SofaKingWeToddDid has an aura about them.SofaKingWeToddDid has an aura about them.SofaKingWeToddDid has an aura about them.

( . Y . )

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2010, 10:41:51 PM »

on my blackberry via rogers wireless, i get 0 pictures while browsing forum.
this sucks

Chris

Reputation Power: 53
Chris is on the verge of being accepted.Chris is on the verge of being accepted.Chris is on the verge of being accepted.Chris is on the verge of being accepted.Chris is on the verge of being accepted.

The Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2010, 05:20:08 AM »

Rogers blows, there's your problem.

ive fucked more black guys than fema!
SofaKingWeToddDid
Z34 Pwner

SofaKingWeToddDid has an aura about them.SofaKingWeToddDid has an aura about them.SofaKingWeToddDid has an aura about them.SofaKingWeToddDid has an aura about them.SofaKingWeToddDid has an aura about them.SofaKingWeToddDid has an aura about them.SofaKingWeToddDid has an aura about them.SofaKingWeToddDid has an aura about them.SofaKingWeToddDid has an aura about them.SofaKingWeToddDid has an aura about them.

( . Y . )

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2010, 06:09:09 AM »

duely noted.

92 GP
Gordita Guru

Reputation Power: 5
92 GP has no influence.

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2010, 06:58:58 PM »

Not that it's a problem, but i have a Good thing to say about the forum....on the top left, you have the option to click "Go Down"...just realized that and it made my day...bwaha

Loaded '96 GTP
Loaded '90 TGP
Jonpro03yes
Chalupa Champion

Reputation Power: 11
Jonpro03yes has no influence.

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2010, 09:07:07 PM »

Not that it's a problem, but i have a Good thing to say about the forum....on the top left, you have the option to click "Go Down"...just realized that and it made my day...bwaha

It's not working on my wife

Andrei
you never burn bridges, and you build as many as you can in your life, because one day you'll want to get somewhere and you'll have a bridge to cross to get there
SofaKingWeToddDid
Z34 Pwner

( . Y . )

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2010, 10:59:10 PM »

or this dumb slut at my house... wtf... ftl

GDRP333
n00b

Reputation Power: 0
GDRP333 has no influence.

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2015, 11:27:01 AM »

Hi, I couldn't drop a pin on the map because it wouldn't let me put on Puerto Rico
Chris

Reputation Power: 53
Chris is on the verge of being accepted.Chris is on the verge of being accepted.Chris is on the verge of being accepted.Chris is on the verge of being accepted.Chris is on the verge of being accepted.

The Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2015, 06:00:48 AM »

It seems the member map is broken, and fixing it requires a complete upgrade of the forum software.
It may remain broken for quite some time sad

ive fucked more black guys than fema!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: