Welcome Guest, we hope you find what you're looking for. Take a few seconds to register for an account and participate in the conversations!
GM W-Body.com
March 30, 2017, 01:46:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to The NEW GM W-Body Forum!

Home   Help Search Staff List Login Register  

Random member quote: "Bud Light Salutes . . . Real Men of Genius . . . Mr. Drive Away in a Geo Metro Guy . . . No one like you can make a Geo Metro go . . . No one like you can out run the cops . . . Your driving too fast now . . . Only man like you can make cop wreck on dirt road . . . Only you can leave them in the dust . . . Ohhhhhhhh my asthma . . . So Bud light salutes you, oh Andretti of dirt . . . cuz no one but you . . . .can get away with only 70 horsepower. . . . .Mr. Drive Away in a Geo Metro Guy "
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author *Topic: Changing a 3.4 to a 3.1 or 3400  (Read 2409 times)
Active members:

ALL FORUMS ARE OFF-LIMITS FOR 0-POST USERS
CLICK THE SIGN AND INTRODUCE YOURSELF

GTPPRIX_JOHN
« on: June 03, 2014, 04:03:07 PM »

I 'am looking for info on changing my blown 3.4 to a 3.1 or 3400 has any one been through this or know of some one who has done this. I love the 3.4 but it is a labor intensive engine. My 7 year old jasper 3.4 dropped a valve seat with only 29,000. and destroyed the engine. Thanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: