Welcome Guest, we hope you find what you're looking for. Take a few seconds to register for an account and participate in the conversations!
GM W-Body.com
September 26, 2017, 02:48:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact a staff member?  View the STAFF LIST

Home   Help Search Staff List Login Register  

Random member quote: can you write "hang yourself" in the comments to the president section?
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author *Topic: Hellow  (Read 95 times)
Active members:
Dkas123(1)

ALL FORUMS ARE OFF-LIMITS FOR 0-POST USERS
CLICK THE SIGN AND INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Dkas123
n00b

Reputation Power: 0
Dkas123 has no influence.

View Profile
« on: June 10, 2017, 06:33:00 AM »

Hi All,   I am new here.   I am the proud owner of a 1994 Cutlass Supreme Convertible.   I have had the car for 5 years, and prior to that I searched for 2 years to find the right one.   I wanted a driver,  but in good shape for a low price.   I looked at lots of junk but finally found this one.   It had been a stereo competition car so it had a good stereo,  a bit dated,   but more importantly,  it was solid with no rust.   It drove like crap and the paint was dull and it needed a new roof.   I bought it for 3000.00 certified and etested.  Since then I have poured about 7500 into it,  I have completed all missing parts of the interior and upgraded worn parts.    It has a new roof,  new tires,  brakes,  etc.    It has 249000 on it and it drives like a dream now.
Oh,  and the paint,  I have put hours of work into buffing it and it is so shiny that if you put anything on the car,  it slides right off.   lol
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: