Welcome Guest, we hope you find what you're looking for. Take a few seconds to register for an account and participate in the conversations!
GM W-Body.com
May 29, 2017, 08:28:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact a staff member?  View the STAFF LIST

Home   Help Search Staff List Login Register  

Random member quote: i likes me a little cushion some times. Plus, you show me a fat girl who cant cook!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author *Topic: Wiper Switch  (Read 4317 times)
Active members:
lonesomedove51(1) SofaKingWeToddDid(1) Sabodragon(1)

ALL FORUMS ARE OFF-LIMITS FOR 0-POST USERS
CLICK THE SIGN AND INTRODUCE YOURSELF

lonesomedove51
n00b

Reputation Power: 0
lonesomedove51 has no influence.

View Profile
« on: October 08, 2012, 09:09:18 PM »

I am trying to figure out how to use this place. But I will pick it up. I have a 1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme SL.  The Wiper Switch or the part of the turn signal switch that operates the wipers has problems. I took it to have it fixed but they want $235.00.

Iam an amputee on oxygen with a left amputated leg, and all I get is Social Security from the government.  I was thinking wouldn't there be some way to find the windshild wiper motor, and run a couple wires from that to a toggle switch. Wouldn't it work like that?  And then I could still use the functions on the regular switch to do the other functions. I think that could be done a whole lot cheaper. What do you all think of my idea?
Don confused2
SofaKingWeToddDid
Z34 Pwner
Chilli Cheese Burrito Baron

Reputation Power: 108
SofaKingWeToddDid has an aura about them.SofaKingWeToddDid has an aura about them.SofaKingWeToddDid has an aura about them.SofaKingWeToddDid has an aura about them.SofaKingWeToddDid has an aura about them.SofaKingWeToddDid has an aura about them.SofaKingWeToddDid has an aura about them.SofaKingWeToddDid has an aura about them.SofaKingWeToddDid has an aura about them.SofaKingWeToddDid has an aura about them.

( . Y . )

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2012, 12:06:00 AM »

I would hop down to the local junk yard for a 'new' one. Its not like amputating a limb to install and still keeps the factory appearance.

Sabodragon
n00b

Reputation Power: 0
Sabodragon has no influence.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2016, 10:06:57 PM »

I was very pleased to hear the views of all people.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: